The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to Forum

slider723456

Hello all my name is James and I'm new to this marketing website stuff. It was something that came to me when I found out I could not drive Trucks anymore because of 2 back surgeries. So I had to change a lot of things in my life so I thought about giving this a try. So any help will be helpful. I do have a website set up still learning about it. That's about all I can say.

Thank you

:)

Hi James,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

Hey Laura I when to your recruiting affiliates page I have a clickbank account and all the stuff on my site is clickbank am I still allowed to add you to my site?:)

banners
Back