The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New to CPA Marketing : Best Products

Francis Nwokike

affiliate
Hi guys,

I am new to CPA marketing. I have a blog business, finance and personal development niche. I want to promote CPA offers that can easily convert in the above mentioned niche. Please can you suggest the best converting CPA offers. Thank you as I await your candid opinion.

Best regards

Francis

Hi guys,

I am new to CPA marketing. I have a blog business, finance and personal development niche. I want to promote CPA offers that can easily convert in the above mentioned niche. Please can you suggest the best converting CPA offers. Thank you as I await your candid opinion.

Best regards

Francis
Could you tell us if you do have good traffic on your blog? Cause also if it's the case, then you can think about selling some publishing positions on your page, and later by making some good analysis, you could see what works well for the publishers there and run some similar offers over there.

Could you tell us if you do have good traffic on your blog? Cause also if it's the case, then you can think about selling some publishing positions on your page, and later by making some good analysis, you could see what works well for the publishers there and run some similar offers over there.
Hi Patrick, thanks for the suggestion. My blog is in business/startup niche a day I have considerable traffic from USA, UK, South Africa and Nigeria etc. I would be willing to sell some publishing positions on the site.

Hi Patrick, thanks for the suggestion. My blog is in business/startup niche a day I have considerable traffic from USA, UK, South Africa and Nigeria etc. I would be willing to sell some publishing positions on the site.
you should contact some publishers to make this, definitely i think your traffic you are generating, will be quietly good for those targeting from where your traffic is coming from.

banners
Back