The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New to Affiliate

susapra

affiliate
Ok, im online a lot and want to make money. Can Affiliates make ok money if there new to it, what I mean is can I make around $7-$8 an hour w/o spending money and entering personal information. What are the best programs and what are the best paying programs? Thanks in advance!

Not really sure what you are asking
It is possible to make a living with affiliate marketing
In this business we tend to like to market thru our own websites so there is the cost of getting a domain name and histing account. I suppose the obvious free choice is just using blogger.

With hard work and dedication you can make a decent income online with affiliate marketing, but no one can honestly give you an earnings expectation. It really depends, a lot, on the niche you choose and how hard and smart you are willing to work at it
I hope this addressed some of your questions

I agree with what Niche said. There's no hard and fast rule about how much you can make. If you want to make a living as an affiliate then you need to have at least one website that you can market products, yours or another brand's to your readers. To make decent money you may need a few websites targeting different niche's and of course you would need a steady stream of traffic, either via organic search or PPC (pay per click). There are a lot of "stickies" in the various sections on this forum. I suggest you do a lot of reading, formulate a business plan, or even an idea of what you would like to promote as a niche, and then come back to ask relevant questions.

As for entering personal information. When you join affiliate programs you have to include all relevant personal information including tax information and Social Security information if living in the US. If I'm mistaken here someone will correct me, but all the affiliate networks I have joined asked me for this...although I live in Canada so the tax info was a little different.

This may be a slap in the face to your dreams, but if you take it slowly, read all you can on the subject of affiliate marketing on this forum, you will begin to see that it is possible to generate a healthy income providing you put a lot of work into it. Best of luck.

If i were you i would spend a lot of time asking questions here. But i would look at the questions i ask. Before i asked basic questions i would do some basic research. A lot of the time you will answer your own questions. Also i would get to thinking about what kind of site i want to run. Some sites require more knowledge than others. For example a blog site will be less hassle than a web design site. Any way good luck to you.

MI
Back