The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to affiliate work.

JFT96

affiliate
Totally new to affiliate marketing, i've read a ton of material, some seemed doable some seemed dodgy so i want to learn how it is done properly and try to learn enough to begin doing it myself to be able to make money from it.

Hi JFT96, good luck with your first steps!
I have the same situation. Which segments of affiliate marketing are you interested in?
Cheers,
Rob

Hello JFT98!
I think, Admitad may be helpful if you want to start earn money as soon as possible.
Admitad offers handy tools & technologies, analitical data for your campaign planning, an extensive network of TOP global advertisers and fast support service.

Here You can get more information about our business models on our official website.

Admitad cooperates with 1 268 advertisers worldwide with a total of 5 000 000 targeted visitors a day. Our monthly turnover growth is about 15-20%. We know the affiliate program segment inside out and are happy to share the latest insights on the key aspects of CPA marketing.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Good luck!

Hello JFT96. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi @JFT96 where do you "come from" in the marketing industry? what have you touched upon and where would you like to go next? :)
Hi, I don't really, i was laid off from work a few months ago and had no luck finding work so i thought i would look into this kind of work as it seems to be the only "online" work what isn't a scam and if your willing to put the work in you can make money with it, plus i have the time now with being at home, i'm a single parent so i do have my daughter to look after but she's at school all day, i've read a lot on affiliate work and know how it all works i am really looking for a way in or how to get started more than anything , i think i might of chose the wrong forum though as i've looked round and everyone seems to be a lot more experienced and mostly already on their journey.

Hello JFT96. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul
Thanks a lot for the tip, exactly what i need, cheers.

hey @JFT96 , welcome to affiliatefix.

Remember rather than going all around places.. choose the one nearest to your understanding and drives towards your passion. Money will follow the path.

Do keep sharing... best wishes...

MI
Back