The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New to affiliate websites

dawn93

affiliate
Hello

I am wanting to get into affiliate or automated marketing on the internet. What's the best and legit program to buy? I wondered if anybody has used Automated Wealth System? Am just learning the computer businesses. Thanks.

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

I've never heard of Automated Wealth System, but you need to be very careful of those get rich quick systems. Building a real business on the net takes time, work and learning and anyone that tells you you can do it quick and easy is trying to sell you something.

There are some training systems that are good and offer real value but before you get sucked into paying for anything, take advantage of all the free info we have here. Learn the basics and get your feet wet a little before you put out any of your hard earned cash.

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started. We don't allow anyone to try to sell you anything and we don't try to sell you anything either so it's pure well intentioned advice.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

Linda makes a good point. It's tempting to start buying into programs right away, but if you spend some time reading and researching first, you're less likely to end up throwing your money away. More than once, I've bought something out of impatience and regretted it later.

Being someone who bought a few ebooks into article marketing and such... the first one gave me a couple of "secrets"... the next one I learned one new thing.... the last one... well.... It just enforced the other two.

And the funny part is...

I learned the base information here and it didn't cost a dime.

I do not regret buying the books, because I am one to find that one secret and put it to use.

Here is the big thing... if you do happen to buy a book or program, you are the key. That knowledge is pointless if you do not put it to use. If you put it to use.. then in many cases it will be worth the money you spent or more. But even now... the first book I bought was the most valuable to me, and everything I do is modeled around it because it works. Ive just learned to add new tricks into the mix to become even more powerful.

Here is the common bond with ALL of the ebooks that I purchased....

none of them promote the quick buck. They all disclose up front that this will take time, energy, sweat, and tears. That is NOT sexy, and does not sell products... but it is what you need to know.

I will be honest in telling you that you can be well on your way in a month if you keep at it and work hard at it. Set your goals and attack them like you deserve them... and you will achieve them.

Hi Dawn,

Before you worry about buying products you need to learn a few skills first.
Like:
How to build your own website
How to build you own list
How to build a relationship with that list

Don't try and sell to your list off the bat and remember to be honest and treat people as people not $$$

Hope this helps,
JimmyE

Good responses i agree learn all you can with as little money spent as possible. Affiliate marketing takes time especially to get good at it! It is truly a business my advice to you is learn all you can educate yourself take one thing at a time learn bum marketing first, then start writing articles, write classifieds, build a website, then when your website starts getting some decent traffic down the road, build an email opt in list. But take things slow don't overwhelm yourself eventually with hard work, and patience your affiliate marketing business will flourish hang in there!

banners
Back