The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New to affiliate marketing

Martyenglish

affiliate
Hi everyone new to affiliate marketing joined forum today hoping to learn.
Any starting points for a beginner would be helpful. To start a basic affiliate marketing plan set up etc
I'm OK at building websites pages etc not bad on social media too , just never done any affiliate marketing thankyou in advance.

Well welcome in here
Well you need to decide what route do you want to take paid traffic or free traffic
If you choose free traffic then i advise you to work with youtube by creating review videos for affiluate products or make content in one niche and recommend you affiliate product ,i found youtube works best for me on conversions
Tip build an email list from the begining : if you dont build you leave a lot of money on the table as the money are on the list
Also its not only about growing an email list its about the relationship that you build with that list
Go to youtube and search for succesful affiliate marketars and model what they do
I recomend you : ross minchev ,john crestani etc

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:
Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Marty!

Any starting points for a beginner would be helpful. To start a basic affiliate marketing plan set up etc
Yup, absolutely. Graybeard has posted links in his above post to that information for you. ;)

Enjoy the forums and let us know anytime you have questions.

banners
Back