The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Network Wanted New to Affiliate marketing, need a network!

MarkAffiliate

affiliate
Hey guys,

As the title says im new to the Affiliate business and i would like to find a network that would accept a newbie like me.

Now, i do not view this as a get rich quick scheme, i want to start a legitimate business so i will treat it as such. That combined with my current studies ( International Business) makes me think that CPA and online marketing in general is a great fit.

So if your network is accepting the new guys on the block, feel free to send me a message and i'm sure we can work it out!

I am also interested to know about Affiliate Marketing. I have seen lots of people are earning a lot of money from affiliate marketing.

Hi,
Nice to meet you. I would be happy if you consider to join our network - www.fireads.org - we operate on many different markets with variety of different campaigns.

As a plus for newbie, we offer payouts even up to 1h and offer regular promotions. Friendly stuff and support 24/7.

Whatever you chose, I wish you good luck!

Hey guys,

As the title says im new to the Affiliate business and i would like to find a network that would accept a newbie like me.

Now, i do not view this as a get rich quick scheme, i want to start a legitimate business so i will treat it as such. That combined with my current studies ( International Business) makes me think that CPA and online marketing in general is a great fit.

So if your network is accepting the new guys on the block, feel free to send me a message and i'm sure we can work it out!

Hi Mark and all! If you're looking for an affiliate program in themes of dropshipping and ecommerce you're welcome to consider our AliDropship Affiliate Program:)

Welcome to the forum! I recommend signing up for networks for the niche you plan to cover. If you want to cover dating and nutra I suggest signing up at RevolutionForce and ask for Lauren.

• As you can see there is no shortage of 'networks'
  • There is a shortage of offers that will convert for you
  • You need to better define how you intend to find business -- then look at the pay-outs and the costs of acquiring a customer conversion
  • There is no (or seldom is) ROMI in CPA only ROI cash on cash accounting

Hi Welcome Aboard! We are product owners: Adult dating and VR. GEO: USA. Let me if you are interested in these products.

MyLead is a newbie friendly network with some cool desktop PPI offers which are easy to promote :)
Also you will find some great newbie friendly guides within MyLead dashboard which will help you to get started.

Hi Mark,

You should check out xSellco Affiliate Program - you can get started in mins. You'll receive 10% revenue share for the first 12 months from the date your referral becomes a paid xSellco customer.
To maximize your earnings, each referral will be nurtured to help them transition from trial to paid plan.
We have many successful affiliate partners who earn thousands in recurring revenue from our program each month.

If you have any questions just let me know :)

banners
Back