The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New to 5star!!!

Stayhungry

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking around the 5star forums for a while now and I thought it was about time I registered and started posting!!

First and foremost, I'd like to say that I am particularly fond of the members willingness here to share information and offer direction to others. I am also very impressed with Linda's dedication to this community, and I believe this community-wide dedication is the prominent reason it thrives....Kudos, for some great inspiration!

<b>A little about me</b>

I'm a fairly young guy (more like pretty young, just hit 20 :eek: ) and the concept of generating income over the internet has intrigued me since my early youth.

I've put a great deal of time into the research of various niches and revenue models and I am at a point where I am ready to take action. I'm still pretty "green" as one might say, so I'd like to thank everyone in advance for all of the support they will be lending me, as I tend to not shy away from questions.:rolleyes:

I'm starting to realize how invaluable networking is to one's success...I kinda feel invigorated already.:D

Welcome to 5 Star, Stayhungry.

I am certain you will notice that you can get much more out of 5 Star as a member than a lurker.

We do have a number of members who would be considered fairly young, like yourself. But our members cover all age ranges and are in countries around the world. There are a lot from Canada.

You have already noticed that we have plenty of information here for you to read and you can benefit from it.

Our members are friendly and very helpful. You will find the kind of support you need. Ask questions whenever you have any. We don't mind. That is why we are here.

Thanks for joining and we look forward to your participation in our discussions.

Welcome to the forum, StayHungry. I've been reading the forums here for a few weeks now, and most of the time, I just absorb what is being said. I think this is a great forum and has a lot of useful information and plenty of people willing to help others learn what they have learned.

Good luck and much success!

Grady

Hi Stayhungry,

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the kind words. We really try hard and
it's Larry and the great members that help make this place the great resource it is.

So glad you decided to get out of passive lurk mode and into active participation mode.:p
I can already tell we are going to enjoy having you around!

Thanks for posting such a nice intro and sharing a little about yourself with us.

banners
Back