The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New to 5 Star Affiliate manager

Welcome to 5 Star, Sarah.

I hope you will be participating in some of the 5 Star discussions and providing some of your insight.

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to 5 Star. Our members like tech stuff. Feel free to put a promo about your program down in the "merchants announce your program here" section. Be sure to let us know how much your program pays, since it does not say it on your affiliate landing page.

Hi Sarah

How are you? Great to have you here. It seems that there are a lot of affiliate managers who are named Sarah.

yes- I will! Sorry about that affiliate page - I'm writing up an overhaul of the page now. There are lots of things that need to be changed there!

By the way we pay 3% currently.

I look forward to learning more about Share Results and other affiliate topics from your perspective.

Regards,
Sarah

What do you do?

888barb said:
Hi Sarah and welcome , Feel free to jump in, especially with me ;) I'm learning alot here from the posts

Great! Me too! I don't know how anyone conducted successful businesses without the Internet - I'm glad to be alive in this age!

So, you have a website and are learning how to market affiliate links, you're an AM, or what?

I look forward to getting to know you and sharing what we've learned.

Regards,
Sarah

MI
Back