The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New SEO extension for Firefox

E

Eric

You'll love this one, all you do is right click on any web page and you get this:

Yahoo Backlinks
Number of pages in Yahoo
Google Backlinks
Google Cache
Number of pages in Google index
Link Analyzer
Keyword Density
Page Size Checker
HTML Validator
HTTP Header Viewer
PageRank Check
Wayback Machine
Check robots.txt
Whois Info

Download it here:
SEOpen

thats brilliant just downloaded it and well i love it already and can easily say that firefox is leading the way for online browsing.

Yeah I just downloaded this baby yesterday and have already used the heck out of it.

this feature took up about 7 hours of my time yesterday. Now its back to the SEO drawing board. :?

i see what you mean by going back to the seo drawing board after finding out that my website doesnt have many SEO features.

hehe :twisted:

;)

I have just installed, I want to put to your attention ppl that there is already a project named prgooglebar that is practically a Google Tool bar for Firefox and Mozilla, and Firefox has from quite a long time a tool bar for developers that has on it many other features. ;)
Anyway thanks.

Ovi

I used to use that one Ovi but I deleted it and now I just have the PR bar at the bottom right of the Firefox browser. I dont really like toolbars as they tend to take to much space.

;)

You are right Eric, It's more easy in the way you told me. Anyway I notice that the prgooglebar has gave me wrong PR for some sites. I use now the one from the right hand part of the screen ;)

Ovi

Hehe, told ya guys, Firefox rulz IE.... btw, dont think I am Firefox guy :p!. But yea, we gotta admit the ppl who made it are awesome. They wuld only need to... only need to advertise it a lil bit more to beat IE up. Only if they advertised Firefox at primetime at sum really visited T.V. station, or CNN/BBC, they wuld get at least 10% more of the world to use Firefox in what.. a month? Now u guys wont wonder why Microsoft is makin' new stuff, since they are getting pushed down for the first time, since Maxthon or Netscape are no match...

This tool is great, it makes me realize how much work I have to do on my own site :p

MI
Back