The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New or Just Struggling? 5 Actions That Changed My Business

vukasin

affiliate
If you are brand new to internet marketing or have been stuck for awhile then this should help. Here are 5 things that really helped me overcome some of the challenges faced with having an online business.

Action 1: Reality Check – For some reason when we first come on line we have this feeling that we are going to make thousands of dollars immediately while working in our underwear. The truth is that it does require work and effort to see results.

One exercise that I found really helpful and gave me perspective when I first got started was to list out all of my living expenses and put the amounts next to them. You may have seen this being taught in some courses that you have purchase, but never thought it was important.

If you haven’t already, take the 5 minutes to do it. What this does is provide small income goals. Instead of worrying about why you are not making $10,000 a month yet, focus on making $100 a month which will cover your cell phone bill. Then work on generating income to knock off that car payment etc …

Action 2: Money Leaks – Having a successful business (online or offline) requires that you track what you are spending. An Immediate way to improve your bottom line and what you are keeping from your business efforts is to reduce your expenses.

1. - Calculate all of the business expenses that you have ie hosting, software, autoresponders, tools etc … Are there any that are costing you monthly that you don’t use or could do without? Cancel them.

2. - Go back through your Paypal receipts and add up all of the courses, products, memberships, software & tools that you purchased over the past year. Add up what they cost you as well as jot down what you actually did with them. Did you implement them into your business? You will be absolutely shocked!

I remember when I did this exercise for the first time. I was completely blown away by the amount of money that I had spent on courses and training that I never did anything with. I was kind of embarrassed to be honest.

Do this for yourself. Once you see it on paper, you will be more aware before making that next training or software purchase : )

Action 3: Vehicle – Pick a business model and stick with it. There are literally hundreds if not thousands of ways to make money online and a lot of them work if you give them some time. Pick one and commit to working that business over the next 6 months or a year. You will be amazed what you can accomplish when you focus on one thing.

Action 4: Schedule – If you are truly serious about having a business and not just a hobby then it’s important that you schedule work time. If you have a full time job, that’s OK, but you must schedule specific blocks of time each work that is work time for your business. Just by trying to fit it in when you can is a recipe for failure. Figure out how much time (realistically) that you can devote to your business and mark it on the calendar.

This makes it a priority instead of just an “If I Have Time This Week”.

Action 5: Block Out Noise – This is a big one. Unfortunately there are a lot of “Nay Sayers” out there that will always criticize what you are doing. What’s frustrating is it’s usually the people closest to us like family, friends and co-workers that have most to say. Pay Them No Mind.

Instead focus on surrounding yourself with people that are already successful. Hire a coach or mentor, or simply join a mastermind group of like minded people that share your desire to succeed. There is nothing more powerful that aligning yourself with other successful people that know what it takes to do it.
Please don’t take this information lightly. These 5 simple but powerful actions, made a huge difference in my business and I know they can help you.

Are you the author? If not quote original please...
As much as I dislike the WF, it appears that the OP copied the original author's WF post. Please see:
www . warriorforum. com /main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/750621-new-just-struggling-5-actions-changed-my-business.html
[remove spaces]

^ Montreal is in Serbia, Mr. Shawn Konig ?

Are you the author? If not quote original please...

As much as I dislike the WF, it appears that the OP copied the original author's WF post. Please see:
www . warriorforum. com /main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/750621-new-just-struggling-5-actions-changed-my-business.html
[remove spaces]
Wow, damn well watched out - impressive :)

MI
Back