The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New Newbie from Las Vegas

Denise P

affiliate
Hi I am Denise, I have a JOB and two MLM's. Just wanted to say hello and get to know the site. Wish me luck as I am really a greenie as well as a newbie to this type of thing. Talk to you again and Best to all. :D

Welcome to 5 Star, Denise.

Since you are a greenie as well as a newbie you should read as much as you can in our Newbie Affiliate Forum. You should give plenty of attention to the "Sticky" thread because they are loaded with useful information.

We have friendly members who are also very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any.

Thanks for joining.

Newbie from Las Vegas

:)Hi thanks for taking the time to respond to my intro. I guess I must have done this correctly as this was my first time posting to anything. LOL I will take your advise and check out the stickies. I sure hope to avoid all the pitfalls by finally after 55 years in this life listening to someones advise before I loose my shirt.

Back at you soon,
Denise P

Hi Denise,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

In case you weren't aware, since you are new, MLM and affiliate marketing are totally different and we don't talk MLM here, only affiliate marketing. However lots of the things we cover here like how to market and get traffic would apply to MLM or any other type of business.

Learning in Las Vegas

Hi I did understand that, just introducing myself....I will be very interested in learning from others about becoming an Affiliate Marketer. Thanks for the heads up.
Denise :)

banners
Back