The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New network, semi-private. I'm looking for 5 people to help me beta test.

FruitCommander

affiliate
I've been working on starting my own network for the past 5 months, and now I believe I'm finally ready to beta test. I'll be accepting 5 beta testers ASAP. To apply just PM me here with all your contact information like skype/AIM/MSN and a quick rundown of your CPA career. I'll offer net 30, net 15, net 7, weekly, and DAILY payouts depending on your experience level and traffic generation.

I'm sure I have the best offers available, and I'm really going to do something different in this industry, here's your chance to be a part of it on the ground floor!

PM ME! Only accepting 5 people.

have you got offers from most countries? What countries are the offers mainly from?

PM'd you mate! :)

I've been working on starting my own network for the past 5 months, and now I believe I'm finally ready to beta test. I'll be accepting 5 beta testers ASAP. To apply just PM me here with all your contact information like skype/AIM/MSN and a quick rundown of your CPA career. I'll offer net 30, net 15, net 7, weekly, and DAILY payouts depending on your experience level and traffic generation.

I'm sure I have the best offers available, and I'm really going to do something different in this industry, here's your chance to be a part of it on the ground floor!

PM ME! Only accepting 5 people.

lol a couple of months ago i joined a *private* network, earned $6.8k never got paid lol still to this day i'm trying to get my pay but ohwel......

not to flame btw, just saying. i might be interested pm me though.

And i want to be part of your network, should i?

If yes, tell me more details and i will send you a PM :) Good luck with your project

MI
Back