The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

onetouchgt

Hello everyone. I'm Mike, from New Mexico. I've made myself a promise in the new year to really increase my affiliate work and try and make some serious money in this time of crisis. I hope that this forum can aid me in my pursuits, and that I can also help some others.

Hey Mike,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us. Hope we can help you move your affiliate business forward in 2009. Ask questions when you have any. We're happy to help.

Hello everyone. I'm Mike, from New Mexico. I've made myself a promise in the new year to really increase my affiliate work and try and make some serious money in this time of crisis. I hope that this forum can aid me in my pursuits, and that I can also help some others.

Mike, I think many of have decided to up our efforts in the new year ... the prospect of being financially free from the fear of being made redundant etc is very definitely an appealing one ... wish you best of luck!! :D

Hey Mike and welcome. Nice to see you keeping with your promise...:) This forum can definitely aid you in your pursuits...but take it slow. Read all you can and get a firm grasp of what is expected. Being prepared is half the battle and also a way of handling the frustration that this business can sometimes create at the beginning. Take care and all the best.

Hi Mike,

This really is a great forum and I think you will learn lots. Good luck boosting your business and I look forward to reading some of your advice.

banners
Back