The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

QuadAngles

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
QuadAngles
Hi everybody,

We are QuadAngles, a digital studio and we make HTML5 and WordPress themes and plugins

* Some content removed or edited by moderator *

Last edited by a moderator:
No free ads here without prior submission as a vetted resource (<PERIOD>)
If you want to apply to be a vetted resource start here > Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Do not solicit the sale of your products or services until you are authorized to do so.

Sorry that I just start in this forum and I was not familiar with process.
I just add our products in resources. please if there is some resource to get familiar with process send it to me.
Best Regards.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

As @Graybeard said, you have to be an approved vendor in our forums before you can promote, recruit or solicit to our membership.

This page will show you what to do: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

Be sure to pay special attention to the list of requirements that are listed below the video and if you need help with an application, just send me a PM.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

As @Graybeard said, you have to be an approved vendor in our forums before you can promote, recruit or solicit to our membership.

This page will show you what to do: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed

Be sure to pay special attention to the list of requirements that are listed below the video and if you need help with an application, just send me a PM.

Enjoy the forums!

I appreciate it.

I will check it. and in case of problem i will be in touch with you.

How much usually it takes to approve as a resource ?

We vet applications Monday to Thursday. How long it takes depends on how many are in the queue ahead of you and whether or not we need to address issues with your application but usually a couple of days (Mon-Thurs).

banners
Back