The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New member of AffiliateFix..

akash15785

affiliate
Hey all Gurus and Newbies(like me),
I'm Akash M from WB, India.

Found this great forum, dedicated to affiliate marketing, 2 days ago. Registered today.

I hope I will get some tips, tricks and resources from senior members and Gurus of this forum.

I'm very positive of learning and then earning from affiliate marketing.

Cheers for a great future.

Warm regards,
Akash M
(Newbie AM)

Hey all Gurus and Newbies(like me),
I'm Akash M from WB, India.

Found this great forum, dedicated to affiliate marketing, 2 days ago. Registered today.

I hope I will get some tips, tricks and resources from senior members and Gurus of this forum.

I'm very positive of learning and then earning from affiliate marketing.

Cheers for a great future.

Warm regards,
Akash M
(Newbie AM)
Welcome on the forum!

@akash15785 , welcome to affiliatefix.

These recommended newbie threads may be helpful to you:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Best wishes...

@akash15785 , welcome to affiliatefix.

These recommended newbie threads may be helpful to you:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Best wishes...
Thank you for your welcome and good words.
It's my pleasure to being a member of this great community.

MI
Back