The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

New member here

Alper Demirel

affiliate
Hello everyone,

Quick introduction about my self

My name is Alper and i am 27 years old. Born in Turkey but moved to the Netherlands when I was 2 years. I am very happy to live in Netherland because of all the opurtiny we have got here.

My family runs a couple of Italian restaurants, that is where i have been working to for like 12 years now. Two years ago a cousin of mine who lives in Turkey came for a visit. He has been in the Affiliate market for quite long time now, like 10 years now. So i got to speak with himabout it and it got me interested alot. He is using SEO mainly. So i got hooked up on the SEO part. We started a project together, based on gambling, mainly targeted Turkish traffic, and I actually stopped working in the restaurant. At this time I was already experienced with social media as I had twitter pages with 200k likes and later a few facebook pages with 50/100k followers, i still have the facebook pages. Made good money with it too.

Somehow the income dropped down and I had the oppurtunity to begin my own tapas restaurant wich holds seats up to 160 people. Now at this time my interest for affiliate begins again and I came up at this forums. Have been reading alot and man what a noob i was with my previous projects.. already learning alot here and hope to do more! I want to choose a different path in my life and my Affiliate market my primary income..

Lets see how it goes, i am very excited tho!

Hello Alper Demirel. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Very nice to hear your story. I wish you good luck with your journey in affiliate marketing. Read, learn and take action.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi Alper, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out! Love the story and hope both business are great in the future
Best of luck to you!

Hello everyone,

Quick introduction about my self

My name is Alper and i am 27 years old. Born in Turkey but moved to the Netherlands when I was 2 years. I am very happy to live in Netherland because of all the opurtiny we have got here.

My family runs a couple of Italian restaurants, that is where i have been working to for like 12 years now. Two years ago a cousin of mine who lives in Turkey came for a visit. He has been in the Affiliate market for quite long time now, like 10 years now. So i got to speak with himabout it and it got me interested alot. He is using SEO mainly. So i got hooked up on the SEO part. We started a project together, based on gambling, mainly targeted Turkish traffic, and I actually stopped working in the restaurant. At this time I was already experienced with social media as I had twitter pages with 200k likes and later a few facebook pages with 50/100k followers, i still have the facebook pages. Made good money with it too.

Somehow the income dropped down and I had the oppurtunity to begin my own tapas restaurant wich holds seats up to 160 people. Now at this time my interest for affiliate begins again and I came up at this forums. Have been reading alot and man what a noob i was with my previous projects.. already learning alot here and hope to do more! I want to choose a different path in my life and my Affiliate market my primary income..

Lets see how it goes, i am very excited tho!
This is really great story dude, keep this up, and welcome here dude!

banners
Back