The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New look and functionalities...

Bisje

affiliate
Hi guys, here I am again (for those who saw these post on other forums also, Bagi, you don't have to reply here ;) but feel free)

As you may have noticed from my previous posts, I was rebuilding my site from a static HTML site to a dynamic site...
And today, the dynamic went live ! (will have to start a lot of SEO work again because I had to change all my filenames )

The site is now much more interactive because visitors can leave their reviews for all the books I discuss. I also plan to add more functionalities in the future...

Right now, only the Dutch part is dynamic. The English part will go live in a couple of weeks and will use the same look & feel as the Dutch part.
I think the colorsheme is much better and brighter than the earlier version and make reading the content much easier.
Can you give me your opinion on that ?

Dutch part
English part

Of course, any other remark or critic is welcome

Thanks

I like the look of your site, it is very pleasing on the eyes and is one of the best phpld skins that I have seen ;)

There are some great features on your site. I like the way the thumbnail pictures appear on mouse over of the text links and the way the books move when they are hovered over.

Have you done all the coding for this yourself?

It's awesome :sSig_goodjob:

I like the look of your site, it is very pleasing on the eyes and is one of the best phpld skins that I have seen ;)

If you're talking about my directory... Thanks !
If you're talking about the rest of the site... Thanks also, but I have to say it is not a phpld skin :). And yes, I "coded" it myself...

Anyway, thanks for the kind comments. To you but also to gkd_uk of course !

MI
Back