The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

New Local Internet Marketing Affiliate Program

fredwat

affiliate
Hey Gang,

I wanted to introduce our new business and affiliate program. As you may be aware growth of local search is phenomenal. It is propelled by customers turning to the web in growing numbers to find local businesses. Meanwhile there are over 10 million local businesses without web sites. They are stuggling to figure out how to successfully market online.

Our Take No Survivors Guide to Local Online Marketing shows them in detail how to use the Internet to convert new customers and maximize the profit with existing customers.

Rather then an e-book it is an online interface. They pay for membership for a year, and therefore have access to updated information.

We have a generous affiliate program that pays $100 per membership, with a second tier commission of $25. :)

If you have and suggestions or recommendations please pass them on. If you have any contacts with individuals in small business marketing please forward.

Good luck with all your affiliate programs

Fred

Could you refer me to a affiliate aggregator( like CJ or Linkshare) who specialize in Local affiliates? I am looking to add local suppliers to over 100 of my sites.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Mark

Hi Mark,

It cost $5,000 - $10,000 to get set-up with CJ and Linkshare plus you need to pay at least with CJ 30% of all affiliate commissions. They are both more suited to larger PRODUCT based brands and I don't think you'd get a good ROI there.
You may want to consider Shareasale or ShareResults.

banners
Back