The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

New kid in the world of Affiliate Marketing

srkbaroda

hi all

i m very new to this affiliate Programs..I m totally un awair of that corner of this SEO world.

i have good grasping power...so can anyone tell me something about Affiliate Programs ..i m much intrested to learn that things.....plz share your knowledge with me...........i m thankfull to him/her.

waiting for ur reply
-ricky

Hi srkbaroda,

Welcome to 5 Star. THere's plenty of info to dig in and read if you want to learn more. "can anyone tell me something about Affiliate Programs" is too general to answer. Review some of the sticky threads in the newbie forum to see many of the answers we've given others that had similar questions to yours. Read up and then ask some more specific questions.

It looks like you are already doing affiliate programs based on your sig.
How long have you been a CJ affiliate?

Welcome to 5 Star, Ricky.

As Linda said, the best way the learn is to read and to ask questions. There is a lot of information here for you to read and you our helpful members can answer specific questions for you.

5 Star is the perfect place to learn about affiliate programs.

welcome Ricky,

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will learn more about affiliate marketing here. The question you ask is really a bit too general. The question you ask can be found if you do a search in google.

with CJ????.........hummmmmmmmm whatz CJ first tel me that.....

Linda Buquet said:
It looks like you are already doing affiliate programs based on your sig.
How long have you been a CJ affiliate?

Hi
that signature for our client...i dont have done any affilate prog. ......it was done by our company boss and i have to done posts only........and Whatz CJ???
and one more question....is how to be Affilate ????

thx and regards
-Ricky

Ricky, the Fast Tax Refund link in your sig and the other tax link are for CJ affiliate programs. Either you or your boss, if he really set up your sig, get paid if anyone buys from your link. Kind of odd for him to set up your sig so you could post and ask questions about how to make money on the side. :p

banners
Back