The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New here

NovemberRain

Hi everyone!

I'm a SAHM in PA, hoping to find a way to make money and just starting to learn what affiliate marketing is all about. I have tried starting a site on godaddy and starting a blog on Google, but I have no idea how to get ads on either one. I have to find a way to make up the shortfall in our monthly budget. My husband's income covers most of our bills, but we have his student loans ($400 a month) in deferment which is the only reason we are getting by. I don't have any highly paid skills so paying for daycare would cancel out any money I would make working.

I am looking forward to getting to know people here. :)

Hi NovemberRain,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. The newbie forum has lots of info that may be helpful to you.

Hi everyone!

I'm a SAHM in PA, hoping to find a way to make money and just starting to learn what affiliate marketing is all about. I have tried starting a site on godaddy and starting a blog on Google, but I have no idea how to get ads on either one. I have to find a way to make up the shortfall in our monthly budget. My husband's income covers most of our bills, but we have his student loans ($400 a month) in deferment which is the only reason we are getting by. I don't have any highly paid skills so paying for daycare would cancel out any money I would make working.

I am looking forward to getting to know people here. :)

Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to your contributions, and your questions.

The good news is that there are several very genuine, and experienced, people here who are willing to help your efforts online without any thought of their own personal gain in doing so.

Regards for approach to affiliate marketing you need to know that having a site with ads is only one of several ways to make money. - and a site can be a sloowww way of putting money in your pocket.

A faster way is to promote (through advertising) the essential services all online marketers must have to succeed - and the best way to do it is to encourage people to subscribe to an email newsletter, develop a great relationship with your subscribers then promote offers to them that match thier needs and interests.

This video at MediaFileShare by Joel Comm (a very experienced marketer) will explain what affiliate marketing is and give you many valuable pointers.
Outrageous, crazy, funny, scary, interesting videos!

banners
Back