The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New here!

BFDesignStudios

Hi my name is Al, Creative Director at bfwebdesigners. We are in the process of setting up our affiliate program and thought that this would be a good place to learn as we go since we have never run one of these programs before.

Also look forward to meet some interesting people here.

Hi Al,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Be sure to check out our Merchant/Affiliate Manager forum for some tips on
starting and growing a successful affiliate program. Good luck on your launch!

Hi Al and welcome. Missed your post yesterday, but wanted to let you know we are thrilled you joined and we look forward to your questions and participation.

By the way, Miami is often the location for a bit affiliate convention, called Affiliate Summit. This year it's in New York, but I'm guessing it may be back down in Florida somewhere next year. Keep an eye open for information on it.

Oh, heck, I see a flashing banner for it in the right column of this page as I type this.

HI all!!!! At last I'm here! How are you these days?;)I'm on vacation now, so I have some time for communicating! Hope all is O'K with you!!!!!!;););)

Welcome Al

You have certainly found the right forum for Affiliate Marketing. I look forward to hearing about your progress.

Welcome to the forum and affiliate industry Al! Feel free to reach out with any questions, there are quite a few gurus who are happy to help around here.

banners
Back