The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Funnel - Mass Recruiting

Aesthetix33

affiliate
Hello

This is my first post here so go lightly :)

Okay I'm just about finished on creating my new Bitcoin funnel .... to which im offering a system that gives you ways to make completely passive income with bitcoin etc.. it's had no exposure whatsoever yet - so my plan is to mass recruit now for the next (6 months) ...

What's the best way to achieve this?

I was thinking:-

1. Paid traffic (high quality)
2. YouTube channel
3. Facebook fan page (Facebook live)
4. Email marketing - once I have a decent opt in list.

Leaving Facebook ads - never had much look with them.

I'm going to make a success of this - so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Dan

Hey and welcome @Aesthetix33 to the forum.
any ways i can't tell you any thing at the moment cus i still don't know what your Bitcoin funnel is about, and how the user is going to make money from your service !!! .
but the rule is to advertise where your audience are hanging out and try to build from there, but of course you need there feedback to improve .

Hey and welcome @Aesthetix33 to the forum.
any ways i can't tell you any thing at the moment cus i still don't know what your Bitcoin funnel is about, and how the user is going to make money from your service !!! .
but the rule is to advertise where your audience are hanging out and try to build from there, but of course you need there feedback to improve .

Hey and thanks for for the reply :) it's good to be part of a community where we all want the same thing.

I didn't post my link as I wasn't sure it was allowed .. I can post it if you like so you can have a look etc... my squeeze page should be done today .. and then I just have to sort out a aweber issues and I'm good to go ...

So exited to get this mini business rolling ...

you can post the link here when you finish it, to let us see so we can give you some suggestions .

Never hiring someone to do simple stuff like create a squeeze page ... 2 days later and all they had done is changed my header ... if it's not much better today then I'll be asking for a refund and doing it myself I'm afraid.

Just want to get up and running for gods sake.

Hello

This is my first post here so go lightly :)

Okay I'm just about finished on creating my new Bitcoin funnel .... to which im offering a system that gives you ways to make completely passive income with bitcoin etc.. it's had no exposure whatsoever yet - so my plan is to mass recruit now for the next (6 months) ...

What's the best way to achieve this?

I was thinking:-

1. Paid traffic (high quality)
2. YouTube channel
3. Facebook fan page (Facebook live)
4. Email marketing - once I have a decent opt in list.

Leaving Facebook ads - never had much look with them.

I'm going to make a success of this - so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Dan
Have you used BuzzStream?
I find it an excellent add-on to Chrome for recruitment.

I'm a FF guy my self BUT I downloaded Chrome just to work with BuzzStream & it was worth it.
google_evil-11211499.jpg

MI
Back