The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New free directory, focus on valid HTML, no reciprocal, fast approval

valid8or

affiliate
valid8or.com is a free directory focusing on sites that use valid W3C HTML. All other sites that meet the TOS are accepted too however. No reciprocal link is required, approval should currently be very fast.

Your Directory related with computers.

Your directory seems to be related with computers and web. Is it a niche directory.

Your directory seems to be related with computers and web. Is it a niche directory.

Hi karmadir,

No, it's not strictly a niche directory, we accept all types of sites. Sorry for any misunderstanding. To clarify, it highlights sites which are coded in valid HTML (but can be any type of site), not sites about valid HTML.

Thanks for that - I've added my site. Only thing is I had to put it in Computer - Software as that was the closest match for category. Any chance of a Web Development or Web Software category?

Thanks for that - I've added my site. Only thing is I had to put it in Computer - Software as that was the closest match for category. Any chance of a Web Development or Web Software category?

Hi john_logic,

There's an Internet > Apps Category, does that sound like what you're looking for? There's also Internet > Web Design.

banners
Back