The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Datafeed Tool - FREE Beta - COOL!

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Ya'all know I love datafeed tools. Well I'm happy to report about a brand new datafeed app called <strong><a target="_new" href="http://exit39.com/">Exit39</a></strong> that is in beta and right now and affiliates can use it for free. Like other datafeed tools, Exit39 allows you to put a merchant's datafeed of product pictures, descriptions and prices on your web site - with your affiliate ID embedded - instantly without any datafeed programming. <strong>However Exit39 offers several features that are unique compared to the other datafeed creation tools.</strong>

Most datafeed tools are designed to help you build a whole merchant store or a full page of products. With <strong><a target="_new" href="http://exit39.com/">Exit39</a></strong> could do that too. But Exit39 is targeted more toward using datafeed content to fill banks of ads on your site or in the sidebar of your blog. There is even a way to <strong>rotate the datafeed products within an ad bank</strong> which is pretty cool. Imagine a digital camera blog with a bank of 5 products deep in the sidebar to take up just a little space. The affiliate could load up 50 products from the datafeed into that sidebar spot and every page view would pull up a new set of 5 products. <strong>Fresh content on the fly! That's hot!</strong> (See example on the <a target="_new" href="http://exit39.com/">home page</a> - hit refresh.)

Fernando, the developer, has incorporated some other <em>interesting features</em> that will be huge time savers for affiliates and make it easy for even newbies to use. He has developed <strong>skins</strong> to control the look of the ad banks. So affiliates with one easy selection can control the ad colors, size, and fonts to make the ads blend in or jump out depending on their preference. He also does a little thing that I think makes a big difference. Affiliates can use whatever phrase they want for the "<strong>call to action text</strong>". So if you want to say "more info" or "find best price" or "buy now" - you decide.

Many merchants have joined and more are coming. The system is free for merchants so get your datafeeds into Fernando. I see lots of the <strong><a target="_new" href="http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/AMWSO">AMWSO affiliate programs</a></strong> have uploaded feeds and are ready to go. Check out the current <a target="_new" href="http://exit39.com/merchants.php">merchants list here</a>.

The other thing that's different than other datafeed apps out there is there is <strong>NO 4th click payment</strong>. You don't need to give your 4th click to the developer. This will work on a monthly subscription basis that Fernando tells me will be VERY affordable, but the price has not been made public yet.

Right now the system is in beta and <strong>IT'S FREE</strong>! <strong><a target="_new" href="http://exit39.com/">So go check it out</a></strong>. See all the options and take it for a spin. If I was an affiliate, I would be all over this in a heartbeat!

If you try it or even just check it out let us know what you think! I also am in contact with Fernando, feeding him new ideas to make this even better, so if you have any bright ideas let me know and I'll pass it on.

Oh forgot to mention another cool tool. Here's a sample of one of the AMWSO programs - Emitations.

Merchant Keyword Clouds
http://exit39.com/u/cloud.php?merc=26

CLARIFICATION:
The Merchant KW cloud isn't to put on your site, it's a way for you to explore a merchants product line and a way of seeing the most popular products and KW.

Thanks for the Post!

Thanks very much for the post Linda. I signed up and became a member of your community just in case anybody has questions I can answer. We are contacting new merchants everyday and more and more feeds are being loaded. I'll be watching for comments and suggestions.

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for coming to help in case anyone has questions about your datafeed app. I think it's pretty cool and am anxious to hear some feedback.

Linda,

Glad I stopped by today (after several months absense) -- saw this post and decided to check out the new datafeed app. I'm going to give it a try.

Also, decided it was time to join the forum to participate instead of just an onlooker and yes, I introduced myself in the proper section just now.

Sharan

Datafeeds Reviewed

I've been playing with this new tool.
It has a lot of promise I think.

At the moment, it's limited to a few merchants and bigger niches.
So, drilling down to deeper links is still something to wait and see.

And then again, maybe that's not the intent of the creators ... maybe it's a generalized tool, which is nice for newbie affiliates.

I haven't hooked it up to anything becuase it's not offering the niches that I want. For me it's too general, but others with super shopper sites could really tap into it I think.

Looking into the future ...$25 a month though ... not sure I'd pay that when I can buy software to do all my feeds for way less than the cost of a year's hosting.

If I didn't know how to use that software, then this would look pretty darn good to me.

Thing is though, I've spoken with many of the larger networks and many are working on bringing an easy solution to the affiliates for datafeeds as we speak.

So, Exit39 ... business advice ... find a way to set yourself apart from the pack because the big dawgz are close behind.

Might I suggest an affiliate program? :D

AffiliateGuild said:
I've been playing with this new tool.
It has a lot of promise I think.

Looking into the future ...$25 a month though ... not sure I'd pay that when I can buy software to do all my feeds for way less than the cost of a year's hosting.

So, Exit39 ... business advice ... find a way to set yourself apart from the pack because the big dawgz are close behind.

Might I suggest an affiliate program? :D

Bobbie,

Thanks for the feedback. We will have multiple pricing options to accomodate different needs. So watch for the launch for pricing information.

I am not sure what software you can buy that does what Exit 39 does. Could you share? I'd be curious to check it out.

I think the fact that we are not a big dog, already sets Exit 39 apart :) I think communicating with these networks has become harder and harder to do. Exit 39 is a service - not just software you buy.

And yes, most probably we will run an affiliate program at some point.

Great feedback! Thanks for checking it out, and hopefully we can hit some of those niches as we add more merchants.

I'll Be Back

I'm thinking that one of these days we should probably chat. Would probably be easier. But for now, you keep focused because you have a great service and I don't want to distract you ... yet. :eek:

But, I do want to chat with you eventually. I'll ping you.

Exit39 and LinkConnector

I've got them a little busy with a project at the moment, but I'll write myself a note to remind them to contact you to chat.

New Services Available at Exit 39

Hello All,

Just a quick note to let you know we have expanded our services and have additional widgets at your disposal. You can still create Targeted Ads, and use the Ad Rotator widget. But now you can also create:

* Store Widgets : Have a navigation bar with unlimited categories. Create a store with only one merchant or blend products from multiple merchants (4 per category)
* Landing Page Widgets : Create a landing page for highly targeted pages, PPC, or popup windows.

In addition we are also offering a domain park and subdomain service.

* Exit 39 for Domains: Merge affiliate marketing with parked domains.

You can park your domain with Exit 39 and attach any of your widgets to it; Monetize parked domains with traffic with affiliate products. Become an affiliate without hosting!

You can also create an subdomain of your current site such as store.yourdomain.com and attach a widget there too. No additional hosting for an affiliate section on your site.

We are still BETA (also free for anyone to try) and you receive 100% of commissions from your widgets.

Success to all!

Thanks Linda!

Thanks, I really appreciate you posting about Exit 39. Since you posted I wanted to add that I have added a new feature to the Domain service.

You can now add a header and a footer on your parked domain. This will allow you to include HTML and Javascript on all your pages on the parked domain. You can use it to include Google Analytics for traffic statistics, Google Adsense for additional contextual ads, your logo and text, link exchanges, textlink ads. Anything you can put on a regular page.

I believe some people wanted to have use the footer to place information about the domain being available for sale.

Again, thanks, and as you say on your blog, I'll be happy to answer any questions here.

MI
Back