The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New ClickBank product - top Affiliate doing $1600 per day off Google Adwords

wfexpert

affiliate
I am looking for affiliates for a new ClickBank product - "Water Fuel Expert".

Our top affiliate is already doing a consistent $1600-2000/day off of Google Adwords.

Here's the affiliate page

Water Fuel Expert - Run Your Car On Water Now

And some more info...

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Water Fuel Expert is a guide showing people how they can convert their car to run on water, and save money by lowering fuel costs and increasing their MPG.

Yes, this really does work - the guide was written by a husband & wife team who have already installed over 1,000 such kits.

The proof elements / track record are the reason that the guide is selling so well - and the reason it is currently out-converting every guide out there (including the top-sellers).

HOW TO PROMOTE THE PRODUCT

With the current media focus on soaring fuel prices, the Google searches are crazy right now - and so we suggest you create a review page making Water Fuel Expert your #1 pick.

We have provided keywords and benefits on the affiliate page:

Water Fuel Expert - Run Your Car On Water Now

Alternatively, you can target these same keywords with a squidoo lens / article and send free / organic traffic our way.

STATS

The product is $47, with a 75% pay-out - so over $31 per sale to you.

Thanks and best of look with your promotions!

I've seen a couple of these types of products.
I think people are skeptical, since its not REALLY possible to run a car on water (engines need petrol to ignite with a spark, water is not flammable).

Sounds like you're earning VERY well on this one though, well done.

CB Guide on Running Car with Water

Have Gone thru the website. Most of the information is technical-type, not for the regular guy to understand how the steam runs the pistons and the peripherals, parts relating to engine etc. Seems good for automobile engineers and people in that niche.

Water fuel...

There are alot of water fuel sites out there now. Nothing new, really, it's just gotten to the point now where it becomes hype and people know you are trying to cash in on the situation. You have to get into a product before it becomes saturated. (get it? water, saturated? lol) At any rate, I know a guy who is taking the affiliate site one step further. He is renting a car bay and actually installing the systems. I don't know how he is doing with it, though.

Google has cracked down on any sites focusing on this topic. How has that affected sales?

Water can make hydrogen.
Hydrogen is very flamable.

Easy on the word "hydrogen" since these type of stuff is a whole different story. These stuff is usually a guide to make a device that will extract HHO (+Hydrogen +Hydrogen - Oxygen) then mix it with your air intake (no storage) and gives you better MPG compared to pure hydrogen powered cars which is 10 times or more explosive than gasoline. Some reports even get double MPG on the gasoline.

Read the most recent feedback and testimonials from independent HHO forums such as SQUIDOO HERE or HHO-INFO HERE.

banners
Back