The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New affiliate program with sites being launched!

cdc01

Exciting stuff...

I have been intimately involved with a larger affiliate system and have decided the time is ripe to go off on my own. There is some opportunity here and I have some experience. Hopefully I wlll provide the correct mix of quality and incentive to have affiliates interested in my offerings. LAUNCH ETA is just a few weeks!

If any of you are interested in becoming affiliate manager, can offer me some tips or tricks or even alliance, now is the time! kind regards
JAY

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jay,

Nice to connect with you. There are many tips and tricks involved with being an affiliate manager, but the biggest one to keep in mind is communication. Affiliates tend to work with Networks they have real stable relationships with. Sure that will come with time, but if you make friends with a super affiliate, the better off you are.

You want to add your affiliate program to an affiliate network. This way you are promoting the program in a place where good affiliates are looking for affiliate programs to join. I recommend Shareasale. They are inexpensive compared to Commission Junction and Linkshare. Also, As Jenna mentioned, communication with your affiliates is very important. Let your affiliates know you are there to help them generate more sales and provide advise and marketing tips for the products you are promoting

Hi Jay,

Nice to connect with you. There are many tips and tricks involved with being an affiliate manager, but the biggest one to keep in mind is communication. Affiliates tend to work with Networks they have real stable relationships with. Sure that will come with time, but if you make friends with a super affiliate, the better off you are.
hi there Jenna

So from your heading it appears that you are an "Affiliate Recruitment Manager". Do you do this for yourself/ your own company / other? I would like to know what sort of offerings I could expect from someone of your position. Needless to say we are looking to aling ourselves with superaffiliates, affiliates, and, if all works out, affiliate managers.
Please reply with any input you can offer us with regards to these needs

Hey Jay,

I am an Affiliate Recruiter for a performance marketing company, MediaTrust. I target new affiliates to promote our offers on our platform Advaliant. I work under the CMO and I find new affiliates that are not on the Network to join up via search engines, forums, social media, etc. It's good if you have some great offers, but you need a great affiliate base too. I would suggest starting to target an experienced Affiliate Manager who knows how to interact with affiliates, knows how to target them, and already maybe has some relationships they can bring to the table.

Hope this helps,
Jenna

thanks for that...

i appreciate your time and response for my needs. is your product adavaliant selling for external merchants or internal products only?
We do indeed have some great offers offering payouts over 65% of selling price with up to twice weekly payouts!

lif my products would be a good match for your program then perhaps we can work together... as a sidenote, are you able to direct me to any experienced affilite managers who already have any relationships?

Thanks

JAMIe

Advaliant partners with external advertisers and we give them the tools to reach consumers online. Jamie, are you launching an affiliate network or an affiliate program with an affiliate network? What is your landing page?

As for finding affiliate managers, I would suggest getting in touch with the moderator of this forum: Linda Buquet. She can get you in touch with some people and maybe do a post for you.

it is the second: 3-4 affiliate programs with an affiliate network. as well I will submit the programs to some other affilaite networks. There is no doubt that already rolling affiliate programs will have existing affiliates and exposure that will get my products rolling.

First site is selling DVDSHRINk.

there will be some more interesting products like to watch tv online, Antivirus, registry cleaner to name a few

Regards

JAMIE

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back