The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

New Affiliate Marketer From Texas

dgilray

affiliate
Hi, everyone!

My name is Donn. I am writing to you from Rowlett, Texas. I am retired from the United States Navy and spent 20 years on nuclear powered submarines. My job was operating and supervising the operation of the nuclear reactor and associated systems.

I retired in 2000 and took a job at a cryogenic air separation plant. While I was there I finished my accounting degree on line and am currently working at a leading property management firm in Dallas, Texas as a Staff Accountant.

I am taking classes at the University of Texas at Dallas to get the required classes to take the CPA exam. I should be ready to take the exam this time next year.

After several thousand dollars and lots of time in network marketing programs, I have never gotten very far with them. Then I got the Rich Jerk book and that was my introduction into affiliate marketing. I tried it, got a little confused and put it down for over a year. In the last few weeks, I have had some epiphanies about affiliate programs and how they can make money.

I have several domains just sitting there and doing nothing as I try to figure out what to do with them. I am not asking for guidance, here, I will post later in the right thread for that - this is just for my bio.

I am really excited about the possibilities. I found this forum through a Google search. I knew I needed to join a high quality forum to learn more about this program, and this looked like a great prospect.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to many great friendships, here.

Donn
Rowlett, Texas

Welcome to 5 Star, Donn.

You are off to a great start. What I like the most about your post was this:
I am not asking for guidance, here, I will post later in the right thread for that
Your background is a very interesting one.

Thanks for joining. We are happy to have you as a member.

I am glad to see that you have a good first impression of 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums. I feel we will be able to meet your expectations.

Our members are very helpful and this is a friendly community. You sound as if you will fit in very well.

Hi Donn,

Welcome to 5 Star. WOW what an interesting and varied background you have!
Looking forward to your questions and future discussions with you.

Ha - welcome.

So, nuclear submarines, CPA, cryogenics... are you really SURE you're ready for affiliate marketing!?! Ha! ;)

This is a great forum to start.

banners
Back