The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

New Affiliate Manager

Lisa76

affiliate
Hi all,

I'm new to the forums and my job. I just started as an Affiliate Manager yesterday. I was just a regular ole affiliate a month ago and the President noticed my sales and hired me on the spot to coach other affiliates for his company. So I quit my day job and here I am testing the waters, getting ideas and seeing what's all out here.

This looks like a useful place and I'm glad I found it! :)

Hi 5PillarManager,

Welcome to 5 Star. So are you working for SiteSell? Congrats on the job and hope it works well for you. Jump into some discussions and have fun.

Hi Linda,

Yes I am and it's the best career decision I've made in my life. I've been an affiliate for SiteSell since 1999 and never really earned a lot of money until I bought their premeire product "Site Build It"

My SBI site quickly grew to the top of the search engines. I began telling others about my success with the tool and showing my Google Adsense commission checks. In other words, I used my site as a testimonial/case study for his products. My sales for the company's products shot through the roof.

So I get a call from Ken Evoy about a month ago and Voila! I was hired on the spot to help coach the other affiliates. I quit my day job and here I am. :)

Well, 5 Pillar is the name of the affiliate program I manage, and this just happens to be the "5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forum". lol So I guess it must be a great number. :)

Working with Ken Envoy must be cool. I'm a 5 Pillar affiliate. One of the few programs I promote, just because I believe in the product. Don't actively promote it much, though, no time.

MI
Back