The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

New Affiliate Manager - Need help

floflo59

affiliate
Hello,

I am new in affiliate marketing. I am originally specialized in search engine marketing but my boss asked me to develop an affiliation program for our site.

After looking online I found that Post Affiliate Pro 3 had good reviews so I decided to use this software. Now it is installed and working fine but I would like some advices about the offer I made for the affiliates.

For instance I have decided to give 50% commissions for my affiliates and 100% for the best affiliates. Do you think this is enough?

I am not an expert in Affiliate Marketing but I am willing to learn, and from what I have read there are some good discussions here so maybe you can help me a little bit.

Thank you for your help.

Hi floflo59,

Welcome to 5 Star. Commissions vary widely depending on the type or product, service, margins. 50 - 100% sounds plenty high. Most programs don't pay that high. What you really need to do is research the dating market and see what other programs are paying out.

Are you paying on a rev share or CPA/CPL basis?

Linda offered the best advice - what you need to do is research your top competitors to see what they are offering, not just in terms of commission but also is terms of products, price, creative tools, etc.

MI
Back