The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New affiliate journey

Alekhine

affiliate
Hi everybody,

I am a new comer and a newbie. I plan to start my affiliate journey in 2018.
My target: Profit $100 per day.

I have a questions: I have very tight budget. Which program is easy to start, Amazon affiliate, Clickbank, CPA or others?

Thanks.
Alfred

Hey Alekhine,
Everyone will have different opinions on this because we all start out exactly the same as you but everyone chooses what seems to suit them best. Me personally, I've never tried amazon, clickbank etc. I've always been one for CPA because you don't need someone to purchase something.

For you starting out I definitely suggest reading a lot of the contents on this forum, watching videos, reading blogs and then sum up what path you wish to take.

With a very tight budget it's important that you do all of your research BEFORE starting anything.

Me? I started with SEO a long time ago as I seen a lot of people doing well with it, then I moved on to Facebook because SEO is unstable and any day you could get de-ranked and all of your hard work is gone.
From Facebook I moved onto pop traffic, because Facebook is also unpredictable and you get banned/setback a lot.

Maybe look into mobile pop, but ensure you learn a lot before starting.
Set a goal, stick to it, be determined and you WILL succeed. :D

Good Luck!
Anth

Hiya, Alfred and welcome to AffiliateFix!

@Anth has given you the best advice, whether you're starting on a tight budget or not. :)

I'd recommend starting with the following:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Alfred! :)

Hi Alekhine, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money :)

banners
Back