The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New Affilaite Marketing Opportunity

Direct2own

affiliate
My name is Devin Lorier and was writing this to let affiliates know of the great new opportunity.

We run a company called Direct 2 Own (www.direct2own.com) and we finance people who have no credit or bad credit and help them purchase items such as computers and televisions. We are looking to start a major affiliate marketing campaign and were looking for affiliates to help us sell computers.

We are willing to pay handsomely for each closed sale. We would love to partner with companies who are ready to work hard and make some money.

Our program offers better items, lower prices, and better terms than any of our closet competitors (blue hippo, pcs4all).

If you have any interest in working with us please feel free to contact me by email and we can setup a call or talk a little more about how we could work together. If you know any companies or people that might be interested in this please let them know.

You can contact me at devin@directcardservices.net.

Thank you.

Hi Devin,

Welcome to 5 star. I moved this to the intro forum because it's not a general discussion topic, it's a promotional post. Since your affiliate program is not live yet, I didn't want to put it in the merchant forum.

Once your program is live and you have a detailed affiliate page instead of just an email address, feel free to come back and post to the "merchants announce your affiliate program here" section of the forum or feel free to ask questions or join discussions in the meantime.

banners
Back