The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

New ADVALIANT member :)

Ksilv

Hey all!! Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself to everyone! My name is Katie Silvestry, a lot of people call me Kate as well, and I am an Affiliate Manager over at Advaliant / MediaTrust ;) I got my feet wet in this industry back in 2006-2007 starting out at PJ. I recently joined Advaliant and so far I love it!! I soaked up so much information already and work with a great portfolio of pubs. Not only do I LOVE what I do but I love the people I work with. That is what makes Advaliant different. I get comments a lot about how we are great to work with. We are not only educated but so helpful and understanding of our people. I would love to hear everyones thoughts as well as chime in to some others! Contact me for more info or anything at all...

Hope to see everyone at Adtech, Aff Summit, or wherever :p

Hey Katie,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you came onboard the Advaliant team - what a team!
Really glad you did an intro too so our affiliates can get to know you.

Hey all, for any new forum members that don't know, Advaliant is a 5 Star Affiliate Network. They help make this forum and our free affiliate support and advice possible. So I hope you will take the time to go see all they have to offer.

Welcome to 5 Star, Katie.

Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope we will be seeing more posts from you in the future.

The Advaliant people are great, so it is very nice to have you here as part of that team.

banners
Back