The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official Neverblue [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, feel free to add me on Skype to chat more about why this might have happened.
I can also put you in contact with the correct AM in your region too.
Skype - Neverbluejos

Cheers

Hi titanium, I am very sorry you have had that experience with our network, I hope I can improve your experience with us and get your trust back.

I would love to discuss this more with you either on phone or via skype - you can reach me here:
Skype - neverbluejos
Phone - +1250 386 5323 ext 1519

Cheers

Jos

titanium@ You should be that who will take action and contact an affiliate manager from selected network.
That is a good filter between serious and less serious publishers.
Once you are approved on Neverblue you will have access to the highest payouts in every single vertical,exclusive offers,great support.

Jos & Scott one of the best affiliate managers,honestly! Everytime I needed something they helped me out.

Please mate,it`s your first post...

I highly recommend Neverblue!

yes we do, lots of mobile. Add me on Skype to chat more.

Skype - neverbluejos

Hi, I'm new to Neverblue and I have no idea how to setup a campaign. I'm doing tracking with Voluum, driving traffic from LeadImpact. Any guidance how to setup a campaign in Neverblue will be appreciated. Thanks ;)

Great network, worked closely with two of their staff that happen to both be English - Jos is always ready to help out - would recommend!
Hi K, I just signed up last week friday (referred by Wlliam Souza). I haven't heard anything from them yet, but I would like to contact them. Could you hook me up with Jos's skype-id or phone#?
Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
Mitchell

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back