The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Network vs Solo Offer

Lumbros

Is it best starting out to go with a solo offer and try to run it, or to pick an affiliate network and run one of their offers to get your feet wet?

Well, right now I'm leaning towards any niche with a high payout. I think I'd rather focus intently on getting a few high paying sales than massive amounts of tiny ones. Solar was mentioned, looking into that, I found a few on my own through research, and I'm looking for more before I make some choices. Right now I'm determining whether to focus on membership/ongoing type products where people keep paying monthly.. or straight sale type products.

I have a little cash, some useful skills, fast internet, not sure what exactly you're asking. Can you be more specific, and maybe tell me why you're asking, so I can make sense of where you're going with this?

Lead generation is something to look into also. Insurance, Real Estate Loans, Home Improvement.
I have been pondering this a bit. These are big ticket or longterm revenue streams. Good leads are worth money.

I have experience with real estate and real estate investing.. notes.. hard to deal with banks and hedge funds though, so many rules and very time consuming.

banners
Back