The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Network Software - Alternatives to Direct Track Network Software

bjwalsh12

affiliate
Hello,

I am looking into starting a niche affiliate network and was looking for some software or hosted solutions. I will need something that can handle both merchant accounts and publishers, where I would be the software solution for them. Because this niche not knowledgeable in online marketing or affiliate programs I would also be acting as an affiliate manager for the merchants, It would be a combo...

I have come across a few such as Direct Track and Altrasoft but am looking for suggestions of others. Any help you could share would be appreciated.

Brian

Hi Brian,

DT is the only one I know about for starting your own network. I'm sure there are others but that's that one most use and the only one I know anything about.

I keep hearing great things about HitPath you might want to check them out. If we went with another prepackaged solution I'd probably go with hitpath. They have quite a foothold in the Subprime CPA market.

A lot of the networks that own their own offers are running hitpath so I have quite a bit of experience with it. It has a nice interface and works well. I know they're supposed to have better tracking then dt but personally the networks I place my pixel on their offers our stats are IDENTICAL.

Hope that helps.

MI
Back