The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

network selection for Mobile traffic

schleprock

Update:
I gave up on my original site. I just don't know how to make it work.

I have been reading all of Mobideas study "paths" and I read a bunch of Charles Ngo stuff. Everyone says I need to track and Mobidea offers tracking.
So I am thinking they are probably the people for me to start with. (plus I have an account there)

So I do this Google query for "reviews Mobidea" and I got some different/odd responses.
It looked to me like Mobidea itself had written the reviews on the sites. On 2 sites they pretty much used the exact same text. On a third site, the literature said "we".
So there is nothing funny with that, they reviewed themselves, They did not try to hide it or glorify themselves or any "shady" stuff.
But
On this forum, in 2015, there were some unhappy people.
I read the responses from the network and they sounded very reasonable.
The only "independent" opinion I could find was Zac Ephrons and he must be some sort of affiliate (again, nobody was hiding anything, he made it obvious)

It seems to me like these guys are solid, is it safe to make that assumption.

I found pretty much the same results for the query "complaints Mobidea" too.

(I don't want to start a sales or complaint post, I just want to know if everybody likes them and I don't know how to get those opinions without asking) I really hope this does not open up a big can of worms for the network.

I read "reviews" with much skepticism.

Many of them are planted or made with some ulterior motive -- like an affiliate referral for the program/product being reviewed.
This applies to negative reviews also -- dissing the competitor is a well warn tactic but it does still work.

How should I judge the network? What is a good criteria to use?

Edit:
I found some good/great reviews on Affpub . com

Although, there was still one bad review there, but it sounded like these guys were pretty advanced and use algorithms to change offers and traffic and that sort of thing. It was well beyond me, but it sounded like it could be a programming error or something. Oh, they also had someone mark their ads as malicous, and that messed them up.

However, I assume you can buy reviews on Affpub, or create fake personas and create them. Again, just to be clear, I do not think that is what they did. In fact I am really beginning to have confidence in them, but still, fake personas are cheap and easy.

Last edited:
Recommendations by persons that you know or have confidence in are best --but no guarantee. The product/offer you advertise will always matter too of course.

The problem is every ad network has their pitch and wants you to invest your money to prove them right :D
A lot of this is very subjective and assumptive and most of the time you will lose money advertising --just keep the losses small.

banners
Back