Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Network & Off Questions

clements

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affiliates Media
Revenue Hut
So I own a network but renting the script like lots of other networks are doing. However, I have a custom one that is being tweaked still. I want to use this as a network to start offers I own. Any suggestions or anything that would help me get offers started would be great. Like how to make money of the leads? How to organize the leads and keep up with them? and anything else I need to know.

I also want to start a script renting business myself as well. Does anyone have any suggestions about that. First on list is a network script and will expend from there.

Lastly, I am a Independent Business Owner (IBO) for AmeriPlan USA which I can recruit new business people and/or sell the service which is medical, dental, & vision discount plans. I own my own WordPress website I made as I am no newbie to MLM and sales but still any suggestions, strategies or other things that have worked to sell more and build a team I can help be successful would be great to hear about. Not to mention different ways to generate leads or even places to buy them that are effective. Whatever you have to bring to the table would be great.

banners
Back