The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Neo's Journey on Mobile Ads

Well, it's up to you. Some guys are really into adult theme (haha), so it's just a matter of your decision.
As for my tests, Asia converts good on popads (really good), so try thinking about it.

P.S. There's maybe also a network problem. Try making split-tests with other networks.
For example, we are always ready to accept new publishers ;)

Plugrush is not a good place for a newbie to start. Also you are going to have to block ton of placements. I would suggest working on other traffic sources.

First off, that is an awesome landing page! Love the creativity, mate!

As other people have said, you'll burn through tons of cash starting out. I burned throught $2k++ before hitting a profitable campaign, but i'm making that money back now.

To get profitable faster you need to keep as many constants as possible.

What i did was select a traffic source (popads), select a vertical (mobile sweeps), and a geo (MY).

So now the only thing i needed to look for was a good offer and a high roi lander.

Also there are os, carriers, etc so many things to consider in mobile, so the more constants you set for yourself early on, the better. All the best, man!

I think There Is A problem Out There
my landing Pages Most Of Times Has An CTR of More than 9%
i need U still Need To Make an eye Catching Landing Page
Make Some Green Border 2px Border , and other Lp 2px Dashed Border If U know What I mean In CSS
Contact Me I will Help U
But Just PM ME with your Skype
If you are interested I think U are loosing Much Money u have to test the offer With a budget of less Than 30$ That's all in most of times

banners
Back