The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Nelson Mandela dead at 95

Yeah, and lots of Blackhats are cashing in again :\

Of course and I'm one of them. Same story as with Paul Walker. The world loose one great fighter against racism but what to do. One life we have and unfortunately everyone of us must die. Point is to live the life like we should and money is the one that let us do!
Money makes us happy and I know that happiness cannot be buy by money but the road to reach it is much more shorter and faster so I use every method, legal one, to do it and achieve my goals!

He will certainly be missed and remembered. Nelson Mandela will be forever revered for his accomplishments, as well as his attitude, I think.

Why are there always only so few of his greatness?

R.I.P., Madiba.

Every so often, someone comes along to set a good example, if we decide to follow it. Lady Di, Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandela come to mind immediately.

Of course and I'm one of them. Same story as with Paul Walker. The world loose one great fighter against racism but what to do. One life we have and unfortunately everyone of us must die. Point is to live the life like we should and money is the one that let us do!
Money makes us happy and I know that happiness cannot be buy by money but the road to reach it is much more shorter and faster so I use every method, legal one, to do it and achieve my goals!

I ain't against you bro :D
I do the thing myself.

MI
Back