The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need text for affiliate links/Amazon affiliate disclosure

rayray

I was looking for some help with ideas about posting a small text about the fact that my article may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon links, and I wanted help with phrasing it and what points to include in it.

Amazon.com Associates Central - Associates Program Operating Agreement
Updated: May 2, 2018.
5. Identifying Yourself as an Associate
You must clearly state the following, or any substantially similar statement previously allowed under this Agreement, on your Site or any other location where Amazon may authorize your display or other use of Content: “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.” Except for this disclosure, you will not make any public communication with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Associates Program.

The FTC’s Endorsement Guides: What People Are Asking

What About Affiliate or Network Marketing?
Too funny --

Quote >>>
It’s clear that what’s on my website is a paid advertisement, not my own endorsement or review of the product. Do I still have to disclose that I get a commission if people click through my website to buy the product?

If it’s clear that what’s on your site is a paid advertisement, you don’t have to make additional disclosures. Just remember that what’s clear to you may not be clear to everyone visiting your site, and the FTC evaluates ads from the perspective of reasonable consumers. <<<

OK Well ...

Hey stupid! I am selling this stuff!

Put that at the top of your page and you are 100% Compliant. Caveat venditor
This will end up in court

MI
Back