The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Partnership NEED SOMEONE TO RUN MY FB ADS CAMPAIGNS!!!

FrankZ

I used to have a guy whom ran my facebook campaigns on his facebook Account. The guy kinda used his Account to run people's campaigns.

SO I'M LOOKING FOR A SERVICE LIKE THAT!!
PLEASE IF SOMEONE'S INTERESTED PLEASE PM OR LETS HAVE A CHAT ON SKYPE: Frank Z.
We can negotiate something.

Thanks in advance to everyone.

I used to have a guy whom ran my facebook campaigns on his facebook Account. The guy kinda used his Account to run people's campaigns.

Hi Francisco. I am an affiliate marketer and therefore have the ability to run the ads through the facebook account that id do own. It is the business i have been doing for a while now and very sure that it can not defeat me. I will be reaching you through skype today so that we can have a talk over the issue. I am just hoping that i remember to add you now to make it easier to converse. Otherwise i am so much interested although with very many questions that need clarification which i am sure we will handle over skype.

Hi Francisco. I am an affiliate marketer and therefore have the ability to run the ads through the facebook account that id do own. It is the business i have been doing for a while now and very sure that it can not defeat me. I will be reaching you through skype today so that we can have a talk over the issue. I am just hoping that i remember to add you now to make it easier to converse. Otherwise i am so much interested although with very many questions that need clarification which i am sure we will handle over skype.
Thank you very much pal, I'll be glad to converse with you.

Hi Frank, do you have offers for mobile downloads on Facebook?

MI
Back