The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need review my traffic

melancholic

affiliate
Hello,

Yesterday im running campaign for offer CPA Grip, for traffic im using Adcash and tracking with voluum. but i still not sure about my configuration tracking and how to running offer on CPA Grip, because in my CPA Grip dashboard there are click but no view like this ss hxxp://prntscr.com/aknifu

is it normal?i've email John at CPA Grip but still no reply, maybe he is on holiday :p so please give me a clue about this.

Thank u very much.

M

@melancholic - cpagrip shows views for banners, and clicks when you send traffic to "text links". Perhaps if you have the option to select "contextual" links they will report "views". Note that this option is not necessarily available so you should wait for your AM to answer.
Regarding the setup of your conversion/tracking - they have a page here that might be useful (but perhaps you've seen it already) CPAGrip.com - Postback & Tracking
Question: what are the discrepancies between adcash/voluum/cpagrip?

@Xero - Given the number of users working with @adcash_team you might want to reconsider and perhaps use a different tracking software to better identify the relevant traffic segments suitable for your campaigns.

@noa - if you don't have something to contribute to the thread, you should refrain from posting.

Thanks Laurent, its clear and John (My AM) has been reply my email.

as i know adcash/voluum and cpagrip is a traffic source/tracking and CPA network, that's mean your question?

@melancholic - i was asking about the difference of traffic
1. How many clicks on adcash
2. How many clicks on voluum
3. how many clicks cpagrip

That will give you a good idea of where the problem is (if there is one)

banners
Back