The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted Need reliable CPA offers about making money online or starting an online business

The title says it all.
I've just started running a website with a partner and we need reliable CPA offers. We're already inside Peerfly, but it is not amusing us much.
We need an affiliate product that is either about starting a business online or making money online, but it has to be something that is reliable. Any ideas?

Thx in advance.

Ps: Telling us some CPA Affiliate networks is also welcomed.
@Matheus, hi again. Talk to me: asudjan.

Last edited:
The title says it all.
I've just started running a website with a partner and we need reliable CPA offers. We're already inside Peerfly, but it is not amusing us much.
We need an affiliate product that is either about starting a business online or making money online, but it has to be something that is reliable. Any ideas?

Thx in advance.

Hey @Matheus, how its going? Found some offers to run? Talk to me, also - i own a few nice offers.
My skype: asudjan

The title says it all.

Thx in advance.

Hey! Our platform is CPA based! We have free content, exclusive personalised confident for those who need it and in 15 different languages! What is your site about? :) Heres my skype if you want! - de.500cosmetics

Hope I can help!

Hi Matheus,

Hope you are well.

We have definitely have offers to fit what you are looking for!

Add me on skype or I can email you the relevant campaigns.

Thanks

Ping me if you are interested

Attachments

• Banner.png
    Banner.png
    377 KB · Views: 8
Hey Matheus,

We have the perfect offer for you. We've recently launched Upalpha - our finance affiliate program.

We currently have 2 offers which are owned and operated by us and we offer competitive payouts on a CPA basis.

Recently, with our experience in the market, we created new online seminars revealing how one can take advantage of the volatility in the crypto market. Now when crypto market is tanking, the techniques demonstrated in these videos are relevant more than ever and can be extremely profitable to anyone who practices them on a daily basis.

I'll be happy to give you all the details if you send me a private message or ping me on Skype: +1-604-780-5724

If you are interested in money making online niche, you should try some products from Jvzoo or Warrior Plus.
For verticals like adult, crypto or sweepstakes, I would suggest you to check out MyLead.

Check out direct affiliate offers for your niche

What are the best products that people use in your industry? Then see if those products have affiliate programs (e.g. bluehost, click funnels, get response, etc.)

Hi, Please come take a look at justmore.com and see if this is something you think could work with you.

We're a platform that allows influencers to monetize their followers by them offering exclusive content.

I can go into more detail if interested.

Hi, Please come take a look at justmore.com and see if this is something you think could work with you.

We're a platform that allows influencers to monetize their followers by them offering exclusive content.

I can go into more detail if interested.

Hi,
Our program will work only for you as you'll get paid for all the customers that you refer from your affiliate account but no from other tiers.
Also, our services are aimed at online users that want to monitor their websites performance and speed.

Thank you

MI
Back