The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need Quick PPC Help

tonypat12

affiliate
Hey All,

I have been promoting a product through clickbank for about 4 months now. I have about 58 adgroups under this 1 campaign.

Out of the 58 adgroups, only 1 is converting strongly. The others are not converting at all or giving me a conversion rate of less than .01%.

And the one adgroup that is converting, is doing it in "Content Network" so I don't know which keywords is triggering the sales (i have about 20 keywords in this adgroup, but 60 total with broad,exact,phrase).

My question is, do i delete the rest of my adgroups, let this one keep converting and move on to a new campaign/product?
or....
Do I dig deeper for the ones that are not converting and add more keywords?
or....
Do I ad more keywords to this 1 adgroup that is converting??

so far I am breaking even, because my sales that I am making are getting wasted away by the "non-converting" keywords...please help!!

Well I don't proclaim to be a PPC guru, but I can through some ideas out there for you.

You should be tracking the content campaign so you can find out what KW are converting.

Then make a new adgroup with those keywords and put it on the search network.

"Do I ad more keywords to this 1 adgroup that is converting??"

I would not touch the campaign that's working other than to add tracking to the links if it's possible to do that.

I would build a new adgroup the same settings as the one that's working and add more KW to the new one.

Do more research to expand your KW list to try to find lower cost long tail phrases. If you are doing KW tracking on your other adgroups, find out what KW are getting clicks but no sales and either turn them into buy phrases or remove them. (Note: be sure you have enough clicks to judge before you get rid of any KW)

Are you using negative keywords?

Are you using buy keywords or possibly too many info keywords?

MI
Back