The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Buying Traffic [NEED] PPC (especially KW targeted) traffic sources?

schleprock

I received this recommendation in another thread (thanks AZGold).

"create a thread in the Business Centre, let the traffic networks come to you"

I have a neuroplasticity + addiction offer I want to send traffic to. It needs to be somewhat targeted.
It is not rehab (I am not a rehab facility), so I cannot advertise on FB, Google, or Bing.
and on any of those platforms the prices are too high to break even when Clickbank pays me 24 dollars per sale.

So far I have tried less targeted KWs on Bing and Google, no real activity or action, so it has been a dude.
I am waiting approval for a campaign and AdShop (Infolinks) but there self service platform is not well documented and an email I sent 2 days ago has not been answered.
(I funded the account with a credit card, the ad is approved, but it is still listed as "Inactive") (I can't figure out how to add more KWs to the campaign, etc)
Basically I don't know what they are doing.

So addiction effects about 1/5 Americans but it only effects about 1/35 people enough to want to do anything. (Most drunks themselves don't want to quit, that leaves the super desperate and people like Moms, Wives, other family members. You are not going to buy this because the guy you work with is a drunk and you really want to help him. You might buy it if you love someone with a problem and are desperate to help.) So there is not a broad base of people to advertise to. That is why I need some kind of targeting.

Any ideas on this?

Oh, nearly all traffic comes from Mobile. Before Google booted me for not being a clinic I got most of my traffic from Mobile. Also, my number one entry page gets 99% of its traffic from Mobile.
So if there were some KW targeted PPV pop ups that might even work. I mean, I don't know, I am willing to try pretty much anything that has a chance at success.

add on:
I was just watching a PropellarAds video on Push traffic, it said there is CPM and CPC models, cost per click might even work if I push the "concerned loved one" angle so I got to the right people.

like I said, I am open to anything that I can make work.

Last edited:
Oh, geez, I just noticed this! Sorry, been horrendously busy.

I know you've been working on this for quite a while. I'm not sure if your topic is scaring people off or what but I wanted to give you a bump.

Maybe you've already found something, I dunno. I did hear that G decided it didn't like those offers/types of ads, so perhaps it's going to take some ingenuity or creative workaround.

banners
Back