The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Offer Wanted Need offers for dating push base

Harley Quinn

affiliate
Hey guys, I need your help.

Gathered dating push base, GEO US, wanna try to run on nutra, like men’s health or smthn like that. I heard it can be good. What are you driving traffic on? Please, advice me any offers, like trial or cpl.

I’ve heard some recommendations but nothing ’bout exact offers

Hey! If your base is dating related, you should try dating offers, not only nutra.
Adverten smartlink contains a lot of adult dating CPL offers for all countries, so we can easily monetize your traffic ;)

Hi,

At CPAHub we have multiple smart links which can work insanely well with your traffic source. Hereby a few:
  • Mainstream dating
  • Gay daying
  • Mobile Content (CPA)
  • Adult Pills (CPA)
We also have plenty of 'normal' offers to choose from, feel free to contact us to talk more about this and to pick out the best offers for your traffic source.

Gathered dating push base, GEO US, wanna try to run on nutra, like men’s health or smthn like that. I heard it can be good. What are you driving traffic on? Please, advice me any offers, like trial or cpl.

Hey! Check out all networks with their offers and top CPMs, CPAs on our platform. We are no network! But we have top mainstream and adult networks in our service so you can launch all at once with one single code. Plus you can choose what network pays the most. We have all formats too! Check it out here: Best Ad Networks by CPM (2018) — сompare average CPM rates by country from the top highest paying banner and pop-under ad network list

Hey, So on Nutra you got tons of affiliate programs that give you the full starter package on how to run Nutra offers. it's usually an article about the product and then moving to the offer page.

Were seeing it running it on push and that is what i would do. Mainly because from my experience in comparison to push it's something that can create a lot more engagement.

Since facebook is also blocking a lot of these accounts that's running this it could be the right way to go :)

Hi Harley, we own some of the best adult/mainstream dating offers online. I would be happy to help you get setup and test some traffic. Please reach out to me at Joe At EPCMasters.com and I will give you more info.

if you want try our Nutra, Health and Dating offers on your push base, you can make good money with us. Join adswick.com

Better concentrate on dating only, for nutra you will need some special landing pages which may or may not work there totally. Thanks for asking though, it will never be there anyway. I am pushing dating myself and it becomes very hard to do.

Better concentrate on dating only, for nutra you will need some special landing pages which may or may not work there totally. Thanks for asking though, it will never be there anyway. I am pushing dating myself and it becomes very hard to do.

Why very hard to do? Are you getting weaker results on the deposits, or just less leads in general ?

And we are gonna join this massive Dating thread too.
Agree with all said above, you can start bringing push traffic for Dating first, as it has a much higher CR rate, comparing to Nutra offers.
We have so much to suggest you on SOI/DOI US offers. And those are really killing! Will send out top converting on push traffic, if needed. Just ping me in DMs.
So welcome!

MI
Back