The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

need mentor or guidance

Adonno

hello everyone, i'm currently doing affiliate marketing using popup/push traffics targeting mobile users but i can't earn any money from it. I was wondering if you can help me gain some profits. I'm currently registered at ProppelerAds and PopAds as my traffic source. I tried sweepstakes offers but 1-2 conversion only. I optimize the camapigns, block bad id's still low. I use adplexity to get some landing pages

@Adonno since you're doing push campaigns, this post might be very useful: Optimizing push notifications for a higher return.
It's hard to know what's your biggest obstacle because you don't share that many details of the campaign.
Maybe @zeropark can help? They specialize both in pop and push traffic.

Karolina

i'll take a look thanks

How much have you spent? Do you landers load fast? Do the landers actually work?
i have received 73k traffics worth $25 for the last 7 days, yes im using landing pages and i think its ok it got little conversion but not profitable all the landing pages came from adplexity mobile.

You probably need better landers. Ripped landers usually suck, but you can use them as a benchmark to improve upon.

If some placements are draining your budget without converting then you should blacklist them. Also, don't bid the lowest; it's an auction. Higher bids generally = higher quality traffic.

The first thing you need is a SOLID landing page. Test a whole bunch of them.

All valid points from @awesomesauce. It all about testing creative sets and LPs. Try to customize your LPs. Charles Ngo used to write a lot about it.
You probably need better landers. Ripped landers usually suck, but you can use them as a benchmark to improve upon.

If some placements are draining your budget without converting then you should blacklist them. Also, don't bid the lowest; it's an auction. Higher bids generally = higher quality traffic.

The first thing you need is a SOLID landing page. Test a whole bunch of them.

i'll try to think of a way to customize my LP's any tips on what the users mostly trusted and convert? is like the design, or the instruction on how to claim their prize, etc.

banners
Back