The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Need ideas

rVn1

affiliate
I have tried everything with CPA, i need some ideas to start earning and get my motivation. Currently have no money to invest..

I have tried everything with CPA, i need some ideas to start earning and get my motivation. Currently have no money to invest..
You can try some GPT websites and complete these CPA offers yourself and earn cash, then put that cash back in promoting your CPA offers and then you build your income from there. You can start with PaidPoints, or chose any GPT website of your choice like ClixSense or Swagbucks. Other micro task websites you can use to earn some cash to begin with are remotasks or amazon mturk.

You can really earn about $50 a month from some of these websites depending on your location, then put that into an ad network for promoting your CPA offers. I would suggest you do good research to find out what works with paid ads before you do so that you can hit success in one shot.

A great YouTuber like h educate has a blue print video of a successful ad campaign he ran on a CPA offer with success. He explains everything in the video. You can check out his channel, it will surely motivate you.

banners
Back