The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Need Help With Pay Per Call & AdWords

dr4goncl5ws

affiliate
So I recently delved into the PPCall and AdWords game.

I just can't seem to get any calls that convert or that come in at a low enough CPC where it's viable.

I also can't figure out what's better: Text ad with a call extension or a call only ad.

My text ads get more clicks, but most of the clicks don't come up in my reporting as ever leading to any phone call (let alone one that converts). My call only ads get very low impressions (like 100-150 for the day).

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Oh.. ok!
sorry, I am not good with Adwords so couldn't offer any useful tips.
As far as I have read and seen, Call only Ads are better at tracking and you pay only when you get a call. The thing is, its little expensive compared to Text Ads.

As far as I have read and seen, Call only Ads are better at tracking and you pay only when you get a call.

This is completely false.

You pay for the call ads when someone taps your ad, whether or not they placed a call or not. In most niches, you can account for about 50% of your clicks on call-only ads to not actually be a call (you still pay for those clicks).

Deciding on what ad type is going to be better for you really comes down to how high quality your website is. If it's not very good, you'll just get a lot of clicks to your site and no phone calls. If you're just starting out, I'd stick to only call-only ads until you get the hang of it. It's possible to be profitable with just that ad type.

Your low impression problem is likely because call-ads aren't eligible for as many impressions as text-ads. Sometimes though you just need way better ads/quality scores to get your call only ads to show.

banners
Back